Click here to view previous Virtual Breakfast Sessions from L.Sashin and Associates, and Total Food Service
Join Total Food Service and L. Sashin & Associates on September 14th at 9:00am ET for Virtual Breakfast Session #24: “The Promoters”.
Have you heard the one about the new Broadway show with great stars, a Tony award winning writer, and an EGOT director that didn’t tell anyone that it was opening? How about the highly qualified mayoral candidate that let her credentials speak for her. No? Of course, you didn’t! Those thoughts and inactions would be suicide!!!
Again, you might have chuckled when you read the previous paragraph, so why is it commonplace to hear a restaurateur say:
- We’ve been around for many years, we grow through word of mouth.
- When business slowed down, we cut our marketing budget.
- I ran an ad last month and nothing happened.
- Advertising is a waste of money.
PR, outbound marketing, outreach, spreading the word or just advertising…whatever you call it is important to the overall wellness of your business. Your halfhearted efforts might not be working, but a well thought out, targeted and executed campaign will. If you’re not actively doing it you’re leaving yourself open to someone who will.
Join us for the Virtual Breakfast Session, “The Promoters” on 9/14 @ 9:00 AM Est. The conversation will be a fast paced, mind-blowing hour of interesting anecdotes, valuable info and as always fun. Our panel strongly suggests that you invest an hour with us, it’s time well spent.
Our Panel for the September 14th Virtual Breakfast Session:
- Dean Steinman – President, Presentation Multimedia, Inc.
- Harrison Wise – President, Wise Collective, Inc
- Linda Kavanagh – Chef turned Publicist, Owner of MaxEx Public Relations
- Ramon Peralta – TED Speaker, Founder of Peralta Design and Author of “Launch Your Brand, The Fastest Way to Supercharge Any Business”
- Mike Gansl – Founder, Voice of Reason Consulting, LLC
- Larry Sashin – Founder – L. Sashin & Associates, Ltd, LLC
- Fred Klashman – President, IDA Inc. / Publisher – Total Food Service
The Virtual Breakfast Sessions (VBS), produced by Total Food Service and L. Sashin & Associates, is a live, one-hour, interactive, open mic, roundtable, Zoom discussion that is focused on the conditions, events and trends that drive the food and hospitality business and the companies that form the supply chain from original source to the consumer. No one has all the answers, but together we can come up with some great solutions. Claim your seat!!!