Click here to view previous Virtual Breakfast Sessions from L.Sashin and Associates, and Total Food Service
Join Total Food Service and L. Sashin & Associates on May 25th at 9:00am ET for Virtual Breakfast Session #17: What’s Happening at the Club?
The restaurant, catering, bar and hospitality business has always been hard, but with work, a good concept and efficient systems it was a doable, profitable and a good way to make a living. Even though they cater to an elite group of people, Golf and Country Clubs work in a similar fashion. Then came COVID-19. We’ve been dealing with the pandemic for 2+ years now. We’ve dealt with lockdowns, altered our menus to cope with changing dining habits, supply shortages and price hikes. We’ve dealt with vaccinations, masks and constantly changing rules and regulations, but no matter what we do, we still can’t find the 2-3 people that will make the club’s kitchen and service hum like it did in 2019!
For VBS #17 we’ll cover the triumphs, stresses and pitfalls that are being felt by clubs throughout the country. Our panel of industry experts are ready to share their skills, knowledge and experience to help you unwind the puzzle of “What’s Happening at the Club?”
Our Panel for the May 25th Virtual Breakfast Session:
- Diana DeLucia – President, Golf Kitchen Magazine
- Perry DiNapoli – President of the DiNapoli Hospitality Group, The Briarcliff Manor Restaurant & Catering Hall, Pleasantville Country Club and Somers Pointe Grill at Somers National Golf Club
- Tory Eulenfeld – National Golf Course Restaurant Association- National Director of Member Services & Programs
- Bob Heiss – Founder – www.strategicadvisoryboard.net
- Larry Sashin – Founder – L. Sashin & Associates, Ltd, LLC
- Fred Klashman – President/Publisher- Total Food Service, IDA Inc.
The Virtual Breakfast Sessions (VBS), produced by Total Food Service and L. Sashin & Associates, is a live, one-hour, interactive, open mic, roundtable, Zoom discussion that is focused on the conditions, events and trends that drive the food and hospitality business and the companies that form the supply chain from original source to the consumer. No one has all the answers, but together we can come up with some great solutions. Claim your seat!!!