Click here to view previous Virtual Breakfast Sessions from L.Sashin and Associates, and Total Food Service
Join Total Food Service and L. Sashin & Associates on April 13th at 9:00am ET for Virtual Breakfast Session #16: Staffing Shortfalls-Changing the Work Environment & Tapping Tomorrow’s Talent Today!
The restaurant, bar and hospitality business has always hard, but with work, a good concept and efficient systems it was a doable, profitable and a good way to make a living. Then came COVID-19. We’ve been dealing with the pandemic for 2+ years now. We’ve dealt with lockdowns, altered our menus to cope with changing dining habits, take-out, supply shortages and price hikes. We’ve dealt with vaccinations, masks and constantly changing rules and regulations, but no matter what we do, we still can’t find the 2 people that will make the restaurant hum like it did in 2019!
For VBS #16 we’ll cover how to create an environment that people want to work in and tapping new avenues to attract new hires. Our panel of restauranteurs and industry experts are ready to share their skill, knowledge and experience to help you unwind the puzzle of “Staffing Shortfalls-Changing the Work Environment and Tapping Tomorrow’s Talent Today!”
Our Panel for the April 13th Virtual Breakfast Session:
• Charles Feldman, Ph.D.- Fulbright Scholar, Professor of Nutrition and Food Studies- Montclair State University
• Karen DiPeri, President- HMG+, CMO-Academy for Hospitality Arts
• Yvan Lemoine, Executive Chef/Owner – The Hill, C-CAP Alumnus
• Alice Cheng, Founder & CEO – www.CulinaryAgents.com
• Bob Heiss – Founder – www.strategicadvisoryboard.net
• Larry Sashin – Founder – L. Sashin & Associates, Ltd, LLC
• Fred Klashman – President/Publisher- Total Food Service, IDA Inc.
The Virtual Breakfast Sessions (VBS), produced by Total Food Service and L. Sashin & Associates, is a live, one-hour, interactive, open mic, roundtable, Zoom discussion that is focused on the conditions, events and trends that drive the food and hospitality business and the companies that form the supply chain from original source to the consumer. No one has all the answers, but together we can come up with some great solutions. Claim your seat!!!