Click here to view previous Virtual Breakfast Sessions from L.Sashin and Associates, and Total Food Service
Join Total Food Service and L. Sashin & Associates on July 13th at 9:00am ET for Virtual Breakfast Session #20: “What is Hospitality in 2022”.
The restaurant, catering and hospitality business has always been hard, but with work, a good concept and efficient systems it was a doable, profitable and a good way to make a living. Then came COVID-19. We’ve been dealing with one obstacle after another for almost 3 years now. We’ve dealt with lockdowns, slowdowns, supply and labor shortages and what is the result so far? What we knew as “Hospitality” has drastically changed or in many cases has disappeared completely.
Our VBS #20 panel of hospitality and foodservice vets will identify what changes have been forced on our already stressed systems and how we can address and overcome those stress points to deliver a profitable product that that we can still be proud of.
Our Panel for the July 13th Virtual Breakfast Session:
- Wes Tyler – CEC, CCA, WCMC- Executive Chef- The Club at Carlton Woods
- Dr. Charles Feldman – Professor of Nutrition and Food Studies, Fulbright Scholar at Montclair State University
- Will Sears – Vice President, The Loren Hotel Group, C12 Capital
- Stratis Morfogen – Entrepreneur, Restauranteur, Author
- Bob Heiss – Founder – www.strategicadvisoryboard.net
- Larry Sashin – Founder – L. Sashin & Associates, Ltd, LLC
- Fred Klashman – President/Publisher – Total Food Service, IDA Inc.
The Virtual Breakfast Sessions (VBS), produced by Total Food Service and L. Sashin & Associates, is a live, one-hour, interactive, open mic, roundtable, Zoom discussion that is focused on the conditions, events and trends that drive the food and hospitality business and the companies that form the supply chain from original source to the consumer. No one has all the answers, but together we can come up with some great solutions. Claim your seat!!!