Click here to view previous Virtual Breakfast Sessions from L.Sashin and Associates, and Total Food Service
Join Total Food Service and L. Sashin & Associates on June 8th at 9:00am ET for Virtual Breakfast Session #18: Bucking the Pandemic/Slowdown Tide
The restaurant, catering, bar and hospitality business has always been hard, but with work, a good concept and efficient systems it was a doable, profitable and a good way to make a living. Then came COVID-19. We’ve been dealing with the pandemic for 2+ years now. We’ve dealt with lockdowns, altered our menus to cope with changing dining habits, supply shortages and price hikes.
Robert Ludlum once said, “Blessed are the flexible for they will not allow themselves to become bent out of shape!” If the pandemic has taught us anything it’s that being flexible is not a guarantee of success, but during the “Next Normal” doing the same old thing can put you one foot in the grave.
Out of the box? What box? The VBS# 18 panel paired innovation and tried and true to buck the tide and grow during the pandemic. Our group of “Planners and Do’ers” are ready to share their skills and experience to help you swim to success and “Buck the Pandemic/Slowdown Tide”.
Our Panel for the June 8th Virtual Breakfast Session:
- Robert Katz – President, My Grandma’s Coffee Cakes of New England
- William Sears – Vice President, The Loren Hotel Group. C12 Capital, President, Ingrained Hospitality
- Peter Herraro Jr. – President, NYHG- Sam’s of Gedney Way, Caperberry Events, Great American BBQ Co. and Everyday Healthy Café
- Bob Heiss – Founder – www.strategicadvisoryboard.net
- Larry Sashin – Founder – L. Sashin & Associates, Ltd, LLC
- Fred Klashman – President/Publisher – Total Food Service, IDA Inc.
The Virtual Breakfast Sessions (VBS), produced by Total Food Service and L. Sashin & Associates, is a live, one-hour, interactive, open mic, roundtable, Zoom discussion that is focused on the conditions, events and trends that drive the food and hospitality business and the companies that form the supply chain from original source to the consumer. No one has all the answers, but together we can come up with some great solutions. Claim your seat!!!