Trade Show and Conference Taking Place August 28-30 in Los Angeles, CA
For three days in August, the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo and Coffee Fest Los Angeles will showcase hundreds of leading vendors demonstrating and sampling the newest food products, technology and equipment for the restaurant, foodservice, specialty beverage and hospitality markets at the Los Angeles Convention Center from Sunday, August 28 through Tuesday, August 30.
The Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo is sponsored by the California Restaurant Association, and produced and managed by Clarion Events, Inc., the global leader in trade show management. “After a two-year hiatus, we are thrilled to be bringing the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo and Coffee Fest back to the Los Angeles Convention Center for three days of networking, product sourcing and education,” said Rita Ugianskis, Vice President, Clarion Events Food & Beverage Group. “Attendees will have the opportunity to evaluate new foods and beverages, products, solutions and technology innovations from major companies on a robust show floor featuring the latest in menu engineering options, business and operational services and tools all designed to increase guest satisfaction and their bottom line.”
Clarion Events Food & Beverage Group recently held the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show in New York, the first post-pandemic, and received high marks from the exhibitors. In a post event survey, exhibitor satisfaction increased 19 pts; exhibitor loyalty increased 10 pts; and exhibitor NPS increased a staggering 39 pts. Exhibitor ROI increased due to both an expansive marketing campaign delivering active and engaged buyers, and the feature areas outlined below which will also be located throughout the trade show floor at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Feature areas on the slow floor will include:
- Coffee Fest Los Angeles which offers an expansive trade show, education and competitions for the coffee, tea & specialty beverage industry, as well as insight into profitable beverage programs for restaurant and foodservice operators.
- Bar Innovation showcases alcoholic beverages including craft beers, ciders, wines, spirits and more.
- Food Trends provides direct access to products, flavors and ingredients driving the most exciting, emerging trends in the market – local, organic, sustainable, ethnic, artisanal, and more.
- Gourmet Way is the place to taste samples from the specialty providers in the industry—from spices to specialty foods and appetizers to mains.
- Technology Pavilion will offer dedicated educational programs addressing the needs to navigate today’s technology landscape – from mobile payments to delivery and ghost kitchens, AI and machine learning, and building an effective tech stack.
- Healthy and Wellness celebrates foods that are both good for you and delicious, bringing together the leading purveyors of healthy, natural, and organic products.
- The New Town Square, a space in the exhibit hall at the intersection of Coffee Fest and the Western Foodservice Expo will feature a concierge, MATCH meetings, informal networking, and a space to continue the conversation following education sessions.
In addition to a robust show floor, the Western Foodservice and Hospitality Expo will offer for the first time the New Food & Beverage Academy, the umbrella education platform for all education including four Education Summits focused on independents, multi-units, foodservice and technology and Coffee Fest Education offering sessions for new startups, up and running coffee shop, roasters and baristas. Attendees will also have the chance to experience fun and inspiring culinary demonstrations, award presentations, panel discussions, paid workshops, and food, beverage and coffee competitions.
The Show Floor is now accepting applications for new vendors. For companies interested in exhibiting, contact Brian Bernstein, Show Manager for companies # – M, at (203) 484-8056 or firstname.lastname@example.org or John Lederer, Show Manager for companies N – Z, at (203) 202-8626 or email@example.com. For access to the most up-to-date floor plan, click here.
Exhibitors can also participate in the MATCH! Program which connects exhibitors with the most relevant restaurant and foodservice buyers including coffee shop owners and operators who want to offer food and expanded product offering to their customers. The appointment program delivers measurable ROI in the form of pre-scheduled appointments with qualified buyers who have purchasing authority. For companies interested in exhibiting or sponsorship, visit the website.
The Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo is owned by Clarion Events Food & Beverage Group and sponsored by the California Restaurant Association. Clarion Events produces 37 events across thirteen sectors of both trade and consumer events. The Clarion Events Food & Beverage Group also includes the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show, the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York, Coffee Fest and The NGA Show. Clarion Events acquired PennWell in early 2018, bringing 4 Tradeshow 200 events into the U.S. portfolio and super-charging the already rapid growth. Clarion Events has offices in Trumbull, CT; Kennesaw, GA; Boca Raton, FL; Tacoma, WA, and Fairlawn, NJ.