Swipely today announced its Spring ’16 product release, which includes amazing new mobile features that make managing restaurants easier than ever. This launch also coincides with a name change to Upserve. The company’s new name is inspired by the energy and passion that restaurateurs have for their guests, staff and food.
The Swipely Spring ’16 product release builds on Upserve’s leadership in restaurant technology. Upserve Mobile for iOS gives restaurateurs realtime insights. New in Spring ’16, Upserve Shift Prep integrates with table management systems to forecast each night’s service, while Upserve Guest Book offers new tools to guide marketing decisions. Upserve Spring ’16 includes major improvements across all modules in the product suite:
- Shift Prep: Integrating table management, point of sale and CRM systems, and powered by machine learning, Shift Prep is a crystal ball that predicts how many people will dine tonight, when the front door will get slammed, and which wine tonight’s returning VIP guests love. Run a smoother service with Shift Prep.
- Mobile: Offering anywhere, anytime insight into what’s happening right now on the floor, Upserve Mobile features a realtime dashboard for single or multiunit restaurants with sales, labor performance, and more, so you can spend less time running around, and more time running the show.
- Server Performance: Building on tools that lift average sales per cover, new Spring ’16 features measure front of house staff performance by turn time, guest retention, and usage of voids or discounts. Upserve leads the way, so your best servers can do more.
- Menu Intelligence: Half of all restaurant reviews mention specific menu items. New in Spring ’16, Upserve shows restaurateurs which items to promote, and which may need to be eighty-sixed from the menu, using artificial intelligence that understands every review.
- Guest Book: Data from leading table management systems is now fully integrated with Guest Book, giving a 360 degree view of every guest, across all locations. Guest lists now indicate whether “brunch lovers” or “Tuesday night regulars” (or any other guest list) are worth more to the bottom line, guiding important restaurant marketing decisions.
- Sales: Analytics for restaurant sales across locations and POS platforms are more powerful in Spring ’16, now providing new views into comps, voids and covers, to spot key trends at the heart of the operation, whether you’re running just one restaurant, or one hundred.
- Loyalty: Restaurants now have the new option of whitelabeling Upserve Loyalty, making it easier to reward repeat guests based on spending or visits, using your brand or ours.
High-resolution screenshots of these new Spring ’16 product capabilities are available at their website. Upserve Mobile for iOS is available in the App Store today; other Spring ’16 features are available now, or will be available to customers later this Spring.
All product plans include Upserve Payments, the best payments solution for restaurants trusted to process over seven billion dollars in annual payment volume. More than 2% of all U.S. fullservice restaurant sales now run on Upserve Payments.
In the most recent quarter, Upserve managed 11 million meals per month, up 172% since the year ago period. Upserve Guest Book is used to manage relationships with 37 million active diners, making Upserve one of the largestscale and fastestgrowing companies in the food and restaurant technology space.
“Restaurateurs want to delight guests, provide great food and run smoother service. Upserve is the magic ingredient,” said Angus Davis, CEO and founder of Upserve. “Our new brand reflects our focus and commitment to our fastgrowing customer base, best evidenced by our new Spring ’16 product release, which serves up clear guidance that helps restaurants thrive.”
Upserve is the smart management assistant that puts everything restaurateurs need to know in one place, providing realtime guidance that empowers local restaurants to unlock their full potential. Founded in 2009, Upserve is based in Providence, RI and is backed by First Round Capital, Shasta Ventures, Index Ventures, Pritzker Group and Greylock Partners, among others. Upserve is a trademark of Swipely, Inc