For the past two decades The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York has brought together thousands of restaurant, foodservice and hospitality professionals from throughout New York State and surrounding areas.
In 2014, Urban Expositions, new owners of the event, along with sponsorship from the New York State Restaurant Association, are excited to experience the energy and excitement of their first International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York, scheduled for Sunday, March 2 – Tuesday, March 4 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
The tradeshow and conference provides the opportunities for vendors to network with leading industry restaurant owners, operators, caterers, and chefs as well as bars, nightclubs, hospitals, hotels and other foodservice organizations. Attendees will find the newest products and solutions throughout the trade show floor.
The 3-day admission access pass opens the doors to:
- The Exhibit Hall, which will feature over 550 of the leading vendors;
- Live culinary presentations and demonstrations at the Culinary Demo Theater;
- Educational sessions at the Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum;
- Special feature areas including: Pride of New York, Japan Pavilion and Desert & Coffee Pavilion; and
- Hundreds of new products at The Food Trends Experience
- The 25th Annual United States Pastry Competition – The 2014 Theme is Film Animation.
- The Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum provides industry-leading educational content that is practical and relevant for today's foodservice professional. Industry leaders deliver real applicable business lessons, the latest information on trends and best practices in the market, and insight on what creates success. Ferdinand Metz is a Certified Master Chef and President Emeritus of the Culinary Institute of America.
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
655 West 34th Street,
New York City, NY
Date & Time
Sunday March 2, 2014
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday March 3, 2014
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday March 4, 2014
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York will be held Sunday, March 2 – Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. The Show is owned and produced by Urban Expositions, and continues to be sponsored by the New York State Restaurant Association. For more information on exhibiting or attending, visit the official Show website at www.internationalrestaurantny.com.